P.E.P. CORDINATION PACKAGES
Pro Event Planners Special Event's Coordinators approach the planning process as a collaborative effort with our clients. We start by getting to know you and asking lots of insightful questions so we can fully understand your style, what’s important. This serves as the basis for all creativity; this way, each detail reflects the host, thus giving great personalization and meaning to your event.
We are excited to meet with you and your fiancé! At your initial consultation, we work with you to determine how far along you are in the wedding planning process and what you both truly want for your wedding day. We will discuss your design, planning and coordination needs, as well as your budget requirements. We will work together to determine which level of service is right for you or customize a level of service that is appropriate for your needs! Call us for a FREE CONSULTATION
754-246-2231 or email email@example.com.
Weddings by PEP
This package is for the couple who has ideas but wants a Professional to take care of all the designing and logistics of their wedding. This package is customized so please call for a quote.
PEP Partial Planning
This package is for the couple that has already contracted some vendors, has some ideas of how they want the wedding to be but would like a Professional to pick up where they left off and help guide them through the process.
· Complementary consultation with bride and groom to get pertinent information about the wedding
· 2 in person consultation appointments as wedding day approaches (typically scheduled within one month of wedding day). These meetings are necessary in order to accurately communicate your vision.
· Ongoing and unlimited contact with your wedding planner via phone and email
· Preparation of a personalized rehearsal and wedding day itinerary
· Checking with vendors to confirm arrangements for the wedding day
· Rehearsal coordination and instruction on site
· Collection of items at rehearsal to be brought and set up on wedding day such as: candles, guest book, favors, toasting glasses, place cards, etc. Check list with planner
· Complete wedding day coordination (all day coverage) Overseeing, and directing the ceremony and reception.
PEP‘s Wedding Day Coordination
For the couple who has planned the entire wedding and is ready to hand over the final details to a Professional. We pick up where you left off and tie up any and all loose ends with your hired vendors. We start 6 weeks prior to your wedding day working with you to make sure all the details are in place. Includes:
· Four hours of comprehensive planning meetings in which budget adjustments, final vendor selections, theme, décor, etc will be discussed. PEP‘ will offer creative ideas for any special last minute touches you wish to incorporate into your wedding. We will then ensure your wedding has a cohesive feeling and that no detail has been overlooked.
Complete wedding day coordination (all day coverage) Overseeing, and directing the ceremony and reception
Wedding Planner, Wedding
Planner Miami, Wedding Planner Ft. Lauderdale, Wedding Planner Florida, Beach Weddings, Party Planner,
Destination Weddings, Invitations
Wedding Planner, Wedding Planner Miami, Wedding Planner Ft. Lauderdale, Wedding Planner Florida, Beach Weddings, Party Planner, Destination Weddings, Invitations